Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving 2013



I thank God for the many blessings in my life, more than I could ever name, but here are just a few.


I thank You for the beauty all around me,
created by Your loving hands.
I thank You for the bountiful blessings in this place,
the way You nourish both our bodies and our spirit.
I thank You for my family and friends,
and everyone You have brought into my life,
and hope I can be a witness to them of Your love.
I thank You for the many freedoms in this land,
and for those you have appointed to protect these freedoms,
may You protect those who go in harms way.
 I give thanks to You, Lord, for all that I have, 
for all that I am, and for all that I will be.
Thank You for the many blessings You give us each day.

May God bless you all.
Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment